Welcome! I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our education program Nacel Open Door to parents and students who attend Saint Paul in Jinju, South Korea. Nacel Open Door and Nacel International are currently operating in more than 36 countries and have promoted international education programs across the globe for tens of thousands of students.
As Nacel Open Door expanded its international education service, it opened its own school called Saint Paul Preparatory School in St. Paul, Minnesota (USA). Then, based on this model, 19 more schools have been established around the world including China, Philippines, Vietnam, France, Poland, Turkey, Japan, and Korea.
Saint Paul Jinju Campus currently offers a wide range of education services from Early Childhood Education, Elementary, and Junior High. We offer every necessary step to prepare students to successfully be part of the global community. Students will not only receive a mostly US-based curriculum but will also participate in a variety of experiences through afterschool activities and planned annual events throughout the year. These help develop critical and technical skills needed to be successful.
SPJC’s leadership team and their teachers are well prepared to make a stellar school experience so that students reach their full potential. I encourage you to contact us and visit our campus, look around, meet the teachers and see for yourself why so many families in the Jinju area choose us. You'll come to the conclusion that our school is a worthwhile investment in your child's future.
Frank Tarsitano,Ph. D.
Chairman of the boardFrank Tarsitano,Ph. D.
· Nacel International School System, President and CEO
· St. Paul Preparatory School, MN Chairman and Superintendent
· Nacel Open Door, Inc., St. Paul, MN, USA President / Chairman of the Board
· Taipei American School, Taipei, Taiwan Elementary School Principal
· Foster Wheeler Energy Corporation, Afsin, Turkey Senior Educational Director for Elementary and Middle School programs
· Learning Curve Inc. for After School Programs, New York President